Sunday, January 23, 2011

Projects

In three weeks, my mom, sister and niece are coming to visit for a week. Originally I had thought they would be here in May and that I would have plenty of time to get the house ready. Since they will be here sooner than expected, we have alot to accomplish in a short time. My project list is as follows:

  • clean basement room
  • replace old trim in basement room
  • remove all drywall tape on walls and sand
  • Mud tape and sand that room
  • prime and paint walls
  • steam clean carpets
  • set up basement room as a guest/craft room
  • paint baby K's "big girl" room
  • paint mural on wall
  • build bunk beds
  • build seat bench with cushions
  • sand down dresser and paint white
For some reason my husband seems to think I set my expectations too high.

1 comment:

  1. 3 weeks is plenty of time to finish that list, Elijah's just lazy and that's why he thinks your expectations are too high lol.

    ReplyDelete