Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pacifier

So I made the decision when DJ was born, not to give him a soother. Elijah supported me 100%, even though there were many MANY times when I was about ready to walk barefoot through the snow, break into walmart and steal one in the middle of the night. Instead, we waited the 6-8 weeks that it takes for breastfeeding to become well established. Let me tell you, it was a long 6-8 weeks...but it was long with Katie to, and she had a soother. DJ is 3 1/2 months old now, and he's just about the easiest baby I've ever seen. Granted he does get cranky some times, and doesn't normally like to sleep alone, but hey, neither do I :) Anyways, aside from the few times he just can't settle down, it's really the toddler in the house that's causing me to loose hair. Little Miss Kay has decided to start cutting teeth again, and is the crankiest little girl ever. It makes me wish i hadn't stopped nursing her. But then again, I wouldn't have DJ yet. And he is totally worth the cranky teething toddler that i can't help lol. Well that's enough of me ranting, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment