Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tiny Undies

Front
Katie and I seem to be having a few less misses and she seems to be peeing less often as well, so I thought i'd try making a pair of tiny undies for her to test out, see how they absorb misses and see how they fit. Take a look.







back


I used the scrap shirts we have downstairs from the Dr. Seuss blanket. I could probably make four pairs of tiny undies out of one of Elijah's shirts











They fit pretty well with some room to grow, but I think I'm going to add another 1/2 inch on the rise at the back. when she gets playing her bum crack starts to show. I think I'm going to have to add a couple extra layers at the crotch just in case. Assuming these work well, it's going to be so much better than taking of her diaper every time she has to pee, or just leaving her naked all day.


1 comment:

  1. Aww those look super cute! Glad to hear that everything is going well :)

    ReplyDelete