Thursday, June 9, 2011

Today

Katie and I painted today. I made her some toddler paint, which is basically coloured paper mache glue. Set her on a drop sheet outside with paper, and let her play. She was more interested in painting the drop sheet and eating the paper than anything, but it was fun. Out of 10 pieces of paper, only two were still intact. Only one remains now, as the stupid beasts that I call China and Jojo ate the one I posted on the fridge while I was out. I'm pretty upset about that. The other one dried funny and is very warped and not flat.

French class tonight was good, as usual. I learned something tonight. Something I wish i had known a LONG time ago. It's one of those little things that if my teachers had been nice when i asked for help, instead of just telling me i should know it already, or that if i didn't know basic stuff like that maybe i shouldn't be taking french...maybe I would have done alot better in my courses, and maybe i would have enjoyed being there. Anyways that little thing, is when do you add e (feminine), s(plural) or es( feminine plural) to the end of a verb. The answer.... When ever the verb is conjugated with the auxiliary etre. Now, why couldn't someone have taken 5 seconds out of there day and told me that when it mattered? Maybe i would have passed french class...

1 comment:

  1. I really want to take a french course out here. That's one of my mat leave goals :)

    ReplyDelete