Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pajama Day

I love Sundays. I barely leave the house, and I can chill in my jammies all day if I want to. Lately I've been working on a scarf for Elijah. It seems like it's taking forever to make, so I needed a small project that I could finish in a day or two. I was thinking about our trip home coming up, and remembered that since we don't use sleepers with Katie, she would probably need something warm to wear at night while we're camping and at camp. I decided I was going to make her little Pajama pants from some our our old flannel PJ's. Below is my first set and I plan on making two more before we go home. I made them with a drawstring, and hemmed the bottom  up about an inch and a half-two inches, so there's room to grow.

The only problem i have is that I haven't tried them on with a diaper yet and she's not quite ready to go diaper free at night :) Here's hoping they fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment