Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shhh it's a secret!

So i'm pretty sure that none of my aunts, uncles or cousins go on here... anyways, we got some great news on tuesday...



WE'RE EXPECTING!!! But shhh it's a secret until May the 11th, when we have our dating ultrasound, then it will be official news. So keep it off facebook until i make a post about it. We've decided to wait until then because Mother nature hasn't paid me a visit since November of 2009, which means we have no idea how far along we are. It would just be silly to call everyone now and explain our situation when we could just wait two weeks and know for sure. Anyways, that's our big news and if by chance one of my ( or Elijah's) aunts, uncles or cousins does visit my blog. Please don't tell anyone. It's only two weeks, I'm sure you can wait that long to hear the news from our parents. I'm am SO excited about this baby, it seems like everyone else was preggers, except for me...but now I am, and I cheated mother nature HAHAHAHAHA. I am so in love already. I can't wait to meet you my little one.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and lips are sealed.Best wishes for the next exciting steps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! I am beyond pumped for you guys!! And I can't wait to hear how far along you actually are :)

    ReplyDelete